Let me be the first to congratulate you guys! I happen to be working night shift tonight and decided to check your website...so glad I did! Bailey looks precious. Blessings to all three of you! :)
I LOVE this baby! What a blessing to be here in Thailand with her, Elizabeth, and Chris at this incredibly special time!!!! She is absolutely precious.
I love this baby! I am so blessed to be in Thailand with her, Elizabeth, and Chris at this incredibly special time. Tony and I welcome our new granddaughter, Baily Grace Alford. Love, Karen & Tony Grammy & Pops
DEAREST ELIZABETH, CHRIS and now BAILEY!!! What a gorgeous trio!!! I am so excited for you! Congratulations!!!! You all remain in my thoughts as you get things together for her arrival and entry into China :) I LOVE YOU!!!!!! Kate
Let me be the first to congratulate you guys! I happen to be working night shift tonight and decided to check your website...so glad I did! Bailey looks precious. Blessings to all three of you! :)
ReplyDeleteHip Hip Hooray! We CA Ford five are rejoicing in your arrival, Bailey Grace Alford!!! YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL!
ReplyDeleteShe's absolutely beautiful! I'm so glad she's finally here and will be in China soon! I love you all so much--congratulations!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! You have a beautiful baby! We hope that your growing family has continued success in China!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this baby! What a blessing to be here in Thailand with her, Elizabeth, and Chris at this incredibly special time!!!! She is absolutely precious.
ReplyDeleteI love this baby! I am so blessed to be in Thailand with her, Elizabeth, and Chris at this incredibly special time. Tony and I welcome our new granddaughter, Baily Grace Alford.
ReplyDeleteLove, Karen & Tony
Grammy & Pops
DEAREST ELIZABETH, CHRIS and now BAILEY!!! What a gorgeous trio!!! I am so excited for you! Congratulations!!!! You all remain in my thoughts as you get things together for her arrival and entry into China :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE YOU!!!!!!
Kate