
After dinner we played Yahtzi, Scategories and watched the 24 Redemption movie. Here's Chris giving Kenny a high five. The girls won one and the boys won one.

Our little family


Our friends...Kenny, Amber, Suzanne and Jeff

Our yummy spread.... it was so good!

Our Turkey !!!

When Bailey and I got back from Thailand last year Chris had already set up the tree and decorated the house so this was Bailey's first time to decorate the tree!


Good picture of the ugly short hair cut. It all started this past summer when my long locks got brutalized by a poor hair cut in the states. Since then I've been trying to make it better with various cuts on my own- each one only serving to make it worse. The finishing touch was on Saturday when I finally convinced Chris to chop it all off. He told me I would hate it. I didn't believe him, but he was right. I have vowed to not bring any scissors to my hair until I get back to someone good in the USA who can fix it!!! So until then.... thank goodness for hats.

Unfortunately this picture missed Bailey's hilarious expression. She and daddy were roaring like a lion.

This year I was responsible for making the mashed potatoes and sweet potato casserole. I had gone to the market early so that I would be totally prepared. However, after I cleaned and peeled the "sweet potatoes" I discovered that they were not sweet potatoes. I had to run back to the market to find the real thing. Here's a picture with the sweet potato impostor in my right hand and the real one in my left. I'm still not sure what it is. It's not a potato!
No comments:
Post a Comment