Second anniversary. Shanghai.
First anniversary. Kata Beach, Phuket, ThailandOn June 12th Chris and I celebrated our fifth wedding anniversary!! I can't believe that it has already been five years! All of our wedding anniversaries have been celebrated in China, and that is just amazing. Marriage to Chris has been a wonderful thing. We both have grown so much. I know that I have become a better person because of him. I am so thankful to Gd for giving us both marriage partners that balance the quirky parts of our personalities and draw us to a closer relationship with Him. I have always had such peace knowing that we are both absolutely committed to each other no matter what because we made our vows before Gd. There is no out, and we don't want out!!! Praise the Ld for a beautiful marriage and Lrd willing many more years together. I don't have any pictures of our fourth anniversary for some reason, and we're waiting for my mom to get here and babysit for us so we can go out for our fifth!!
No comments:
Post a Comment