Friday, July 31, 2009

growing up

Lounging on her beg girl bed

best friends.... both are getting quite big!
after every bath Bailey runs around the house in her towel
favorite activity: dancing in a head band to children's songs
Bailey slept in a big girl bed for the first time last night. woo hoo! She has quickly been running out of room in her pack-n-play which she has been sleeping in her whole life. We don't have the budget right now for a new bed (we're going to get a bunk bed bed made) so for the time being we took the pad off our twin pull out bed and put it on the floor for her. She was thrilled with all the toys and pillows, but once it actually came to sleeping time she wasn't as enthusiastic. In the end she only got out of her bed once, and she slept peacefully through the night. I'm so proud of her! Now I only hope that potty training is this easy. That's on the agenda for next week.

3 comments:

  1. I love these pictures! Especially Bailey and the dog! Too cute! Thanks for posting these, Eliz, and great job on the big kid bed. I have a friend here who put one of her toddlers on a mattress on the floor and it went to well, that she eventually had two doing the same! Let me know how that potty training goes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures! Especially Bailey and the dog! Too cute! Thanks for posting these, Eliz, and great job on the big kid bed. I have a friend here who put one of her toddlers on a mattress on the floor and it went to well, that she eventually had two doing the same! Let me know how that potty training goes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pictures! Especially Bailey and the dog! Too cute! Thanks for posting these, Eliz, and great job on the big kid bed. I have a friend here who put one of her toddlers on a mattress on the floor and it went to well, that she eventually had two doing the same! Let me know how that potty training goes!!!

    ReplyDelete