Happy Mother's Day to my incredible mother, Karen Ford. Mom, you set such a wonderful example for me of how to be a godly wife and mother. Thank you for all the love and sacrifices. Every day I am awed and amazed at the joy and responsibility of motherhood. I am so blessed to have these children, love them, train them, and since I have daughters, cultivate them into beautiful women on the inside and out who will be wonderful mothers in the future. wow.
Thank you Grandma Thelma for your training of my mother and for being such an awesome Grandma to me! Thank you Sue for rearing Chris as you did and teaching him to be a godly man who honors his wife. And thank you for being on awesome mother in law to me!
There are so many "mothers" out there who have helped make me into the woman and mother I am today. I love you all! Happy Mother's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment