Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!

My parents with Bailey and brand new baby Zoe in Thailand
my mama with me and my two older brothers
What a good looking couple!!!
amazing picture of my parents saying goodbye when my dad went on cruise
My incredible parents, Tony and Karen, celebrated their 38th wedding anniversary on December 29th. 38 years is a long time, and the awesome thing is that they are still going strong. In my 29 years I have seen my parents' love for God and love for each other grow and grow. They have experienced many difficulties in their lives, but they have always stood firm in their faith and in their commitments to each other. I RESPECT them so much. I love them so much. And I am so thankful for the example they have been for me in my marriage. Happy Anniversary mom and dad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment