
Chris has been gone for ten days. He got in last night, and then he had to leave for the airport at 6am to head to Shanghai for some meetings. We've missed him terribly, but we did get a few things accomplished during his absence. First, I have officially weaned Zoe! I thought it would never happened. She will be 20 months old in ten days so it was time. I still call her my precious baby girl every time I pick her up and kiss her cheek, but she is not a baby anymore. She is talking up a storm, is opinionated, is completely enamored with her older sister, and is as adorable as ever. She will as me a question then say, "K mom?" When I pick her up she pats my back, puts her head on my shoulder and says, "Wuv you mom." And now, her constant response to anything I say is, "Why mom?" Gosh, she makes my heart just melt.
Her big sister has made some incredible strides too. Bailey is no longer wearing diapers during naps and at night time!!!! She has occasional accidents, but she is doing great! So, yes, this momma has been working hard while daddy has been gone. I can't wait for him to be home!
YaY!!!
ReplyDelete