Thursday, January 5, 2012

English Corner Christmas Party







As is tradition we held the Chicago Coffee English Corner Christmas Party at our apartment again this year. It was a really special time. We were packed to the brim with people of all ages. Old friends, new friends, parents of long time participants.... so many people came. We decorated sugar cookies, sang Christmas Carols, played white elephant, and shared the true meaning of Christmas. It was a blessed time. God really worked in some amazing ways and stirred people's hearts. I will so miss all these precious people when I no longer am responsible for English Corner in 2012. So many seeds have been planted. I am blessed to have had this opportunity for the last four years.

1 comment:

  1. Liz, I check in and read your blog periodically. THANK YOU for posting. This picture brought tears to my eyes and floods of memories of the relationships I built in Kunming. I hope to meet you this summer. Jennifer

    ReplyDelete