Wednesday, December 19, 2007

1.1.2008

Currently we are set for a January 1st grand opening. We begin staff training this weekend and I thought I would share pictures of the store as it is finally done.

View from the front door.
A painting on the second floor loft.
The coffee bar with the menus being the only thing missing.
The view upstairs with the small office we put in.
Every wall has 4 coats of paint, not because it was super high quality but rather because they used the wrong colors the first two times.
Our Sanremo espresso machine is still looking for a milk source that will be adequate.
Our 5lb coffee roaster.
The kitchen with only the basics.
Fireplace arrived yesterday and this is quite possibly my favorite seat in the store.
Half a book collection.
Coffees from 10 different countries all unroasted.
"Kaffee Larson"

A sign of genuine fresh roasted coffee in the area. The smoke stack shows we are live.
Under the loft.
Upstairs with the low ceiling.
My office.

4 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOW... Sooo impressive, Chris and Liz! We want to come drink coffee with you... and are hoping every Chinese person in your area feels the same. It is beautiful! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks amazing!!! I can't believe it's really here and going to be opening soon...you guys have done an AWESOME job with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This coffee shop looks amazing. China might start giving Seattle a run for it's money:) I am so admirable of what you and your husband have set out to do! Happy New Year!

    Love, Kari Brunson

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sooooo very impressed! The countless hours, equipment, supplies, man-power, communication, etc.....This is great!
    I hope that the opening went well and that all as gone smoothly thus far!!!!

    ReplyDelete