
My most wonderful, awesome, totally amazing mother is turning 60 today! Woot woot! I so wish I could be there to celebrate this monumental point in her life, but it's just not possible. Karen Sue Lansdown Ford is not only my mom, but she's one of my best friends. I can only hope to be as good a mom to Bailey as my mom has been to me. One of the exciting things about my mom is that despite turning 60 she's no where near "retiring". Far from it! She leads the prison ministry at one of the women's prisons in my hometown, she flies across the world to help her daughter have a baby, she continues to challenge herself, study, and grow in the Lrd, and she just finished her counseling training to become a counselor at her fellowship. And this isn't all...
I love you Mom! Here's to a life of serving Gd and many more years to come!
Amen!
ReplyDelete