The grand opening was a huge success. There were probably around 75 to 100 people there. I was so grateful that it went so smoothly. The only glitch was our computer program wouldn't let us register more than 20 people so we have to get that figured out. Unfortunately, the guy from the company that we got it from is less than useless when it comes to customer service. We have our first class this morning so he better get here on time to fix it!!
On a different note, I would like to say how thankful I am to the Father for opening this door and allowing us to step through it. Before we began the show we had a pr y er time in the office. I was so overwhelmed by the fact that this was was actually happening- we were opening a dance studio in China!- that I could barely speak. Gd is so good, so faithful; his faithfulness is so far beyond my comprehension. I am so excited to see how he will use this special place of dance. I also want to take this opportunity to thank my parents, Tony and Karen. We could not have done this without their financial gift and their support of my dancing throughout my entire life. They let me pursue my dream by sending me off to New York City when I was 16. They let me give it up when I all of the sudden decided to resign and go to college. And now, they fully support me again as I take this new step in my dance career. Thanks mom and dad. I love you so much! I also want to mention my deceased Grandfather John Ford. When I was born he set up a COD for me that came to fruition right in time to help pay for this dance studio. I bet he never would have imagined that the money would go towards opening a dance studio in China! Thank you to all of my friends who came yesterday. You guys mean so much to me. So, here goes... first class at 10:30 this morning. Woo hoo!!
This is so exciting to see develop! Thank you for putting up these pictures and video, thus documenting each step of the way! I'm so proud of Elizabeth and Chris!
ReplyDeletei still can't believe this actually happened, and is happening. I am so pumped about it, so thankful with you, and so proud of you! Way to go, mama! : )
ReplyDelete