Thursday, May 28, 2009
We're back!!!
Sorry for the lack of blogging lately. Blogger was blocked, but we got a vpn so I should be giving you the much anticipated updates on a more regular basis. So much has happened in the last month I don't know where to begin. Most of it has been filled with heart ache and pain through broken friendships, business trials and tribulations, life and death situations, and so much more. The shining truth through all the clouds though has been God's faithfulness and simple reminder that he is in control. Most of what has happened I'm not at liberty to share on this forum, but we deeply appreciate your thoughts as we go through some major rough patches. I'm so exhausted I'll have to start catching you all up tomorrow, but I'll leave you with some wonderful pictures from Sue, Katie, and Micah's visit. Okay... pictures taking too long to load. I'll try again tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment