Our little girl's hair has a mind of its own. It grows forward- STRAIGHT forward. In the middle in the back it curls into perfect little ringlets. Its rather confused right now-doesn't know if it's like daddy's- thick and straight- or mommy's- thin and curly. Thus, for the time being in order to protect Bailey's eye sight, I cut bangs. I was scared. I tried to cut my bangs last November, and that was one of the worst decisions I've ever made. Never again will I let anyone except a professional close to my head with a pair of scissors. But... I was also scared to take Bailey to the barber here for the same reasons I don't go. They don't know how to cut western hair!!! In order to hopefully not butcher B's hair I educated myself on basic bang cutting techniques and then decided to take the plunge. The result? Bailey did great, and I think her bangs look adorable. Now she can see clearly, and isn't constantly pushing her hair out of her eyes. Yay!
Friday, August 14, 2009
Bailey's first hair cut
Our little girl's hair has a mind of its own. It grows forward- STRAIGHT forward. In the middle in the back it curls into perfect little ringlets. Its rather confused right now-doesn't know if it's like daddy's- thick and straight- or mommy's- thin and curly. Thus, for the time being in order to protect Bailey's eye sight, I cut bangs. I was scared. I tried to cut my bangs last November, and that was one of the worst decisions I've ever made. Never again will I let anyone except a professional close to my head with a pair of scissors. But... I was also scared to take Bailey to the barber here for the same reasons I don't go. They don't know how to cut western hair!!! In order to hopefully not butcher B's hair I educated myself on basic bang cutting techniques and then decided to take the plunge. The result? Bailey did great, and I think her bangs look adorable. Now she can see clearly, and isn't constantly pushing her hair out of her eyes. Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment