Friday, November 4, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday Precious Bailey Grace

4th Birthday breakfast of pink oatmeal and blueberries

I came home from one of my runs last week and this is what she was wearing. this picture is so Bailey! Gosh I love this girl!!

Dear Bailey,
You are four years old today. You're no longer a baby. You're not even a toddler. Your chunky little legs have grown into strong long limbs perfect for running, riding bikes, and dancing your little heart out. Your mind is inquisitive and sharp. You come up with the funniest stories, and your memory of detail astounds me. You make me laugh. You make me cry. You amaze me. I love you so much. Happy birthday my sweet.

1 comment:

  1. We thought about you on your birthday Bailey :-) We showed Mason some pictures of you when you were a baby and as you got bigger and turned into the beautiful girl you are now, so smart and kind. We love you so much and your cousin Mason can't wait to meet you in person and play with you :-) I hope you had a wonderful Birthday darlin!

    Love Uncle David, Aunt Ashley, and your baby cousin Mason

    ReplyDelete