Monday, November 4, 2013

Happy 6th Birthday Bailey!

If you go back into the archives of this blog you will find pictures from Bailey's first birthday that we celebrated in Kunming. Can I just say this, Time flies!!!
Our Bailey Boo chose a "Superhero" theme so here are a few pics of the recent events.
                                Her party at home with friends from fellowship and the neighborhood

                                     I got to take some treats to school for her to celebrate with her classmates

 Guess how many countries are represented in this photo? Oh the life of third culture kids....
 Bailey has been begging for a stuffed animal poodle. AND Grammy Sue sent an Ariel costume. OMGoodness!!! I wish I had a video of her opening that present. Classic dream come true moment.
                                            Singing "Part Of Your World" on her rock (basket).

Oh Bailey, I could never have imagined how much you would change my life. I love you so much. Happy 6th birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment