Sunday, February 9, 2014
Zoe Mei turns 4!
I am once again behind on this post, but I couldn't skip it! Our dear sweet Zoe Mei turned 4 on January 25th. She chose a "Frozen" theme based on the recent movie that we saw when we were in Malaysia. The story is about two sisters so of course Bailey and Zoe were crazy about it from the get go. It was super fun to plan her party though I stayed up pretty late sewing up felt snowballs, and cutting out 3d snowflakes. However, the greatest part was seeing our usually shy little girl bloom and grow into this precious little person who is sweet, kind, lovely, and just plain beautiful. Dear, Zoe we love you little girl. Your bubbly laugh, twinkling blue eyes, and desperate need for snuggles melt our hearts. Happy birthday little girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment