Sunday, September 6, 2009

sick days

I've been down for the count since Wednesday battling a nasty cold. Unfortunately, but not surprisingly, I passed it on to Bailey who also got a fever. We've been hanging out eating delicious soup made by a sweet new friend of mine, reading books, and watching a lot of videos. Normally I would take some Advil cold and sinus and be on my way, but with the baby in the oven no can do. Speaking of our little "bun" I have yet to feel a real kick. I think I may have felt some flutters but definitely no kicks. I'm trying not to worry, but I am going to get my ultra sound this week rather than waiting till week 20. Bailey gave me a kick when I was 18 weeks and three days (I know because it was on our three year anniversary!!), and I'm currently 18 weeks and two days with this one, and I thought I was supposed to feel the second baby sooner. We're also hoping to find out the sex! It's hard for me to relate to the baby when I keep calling it an "it".
On a happy note, the Lord has really answered our prayers for new friends and fellowship. We've been attending a home meeting that we really enjoy and can be challenged by, and we have made some new friends that have great potential for deep relationships.
Hopefully the new roaster will be up and running soon, instead of collecting dust, and there will be more positive movement with our staff.
I suppose that's about it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment