To my precious little girl,
Two years ago I could never have imagined how much my life would change when I first held you in my arms. If I could have seen into the future from that moment I would have thought both, "I can't wait!" and "Slow down!" because being your mom is such a wonderful experience that is already going by too fast! Of course I'll always be your mom, but you won't always think I am the sunlight in your world, and I won't always have the arms, face, and voice that you most prefer. So for now I relish it. I love our songs, conversations, hugs, kisses, cuddles, and just plain every day moments of realizing how much of a blessing you are to our lives. The Lo rd has gifted you in so many ways already. You're so smart and and full of pure joy and enthusiasm. Your personality is already so "Bailey" and you're only TWO!!
I pray that this year you will continue to grow into the beautiful person G d has made you to be. I pray that your heart would be soft, and that we would be able to lead you to a knowledge and love of He who created you. I love you so much precious Bailey. Happy second birthday!
Your Mamma
No comments:
Post a Comment