Friday, November 20, 2009

Update

I haven't blogged for a while. Not too much going on here right now. Chris is slowly getting over bronchitis. Bailey got a cold and is now battling a fever. Lately it just seems like she can't stay healthy. Thankfully I'm doing great aside from third trimester pregnancy discomfort and extreme tiredness due to getting up numerous times at night with Bailey. Fall has been very comfortable, but at the beginning of the week there was a dramatic temperature drop, and now it's snowing!!! It makes it pretty cozy in here all snuggled up with our blankets and space heater. I'm in the process of getting my extended medical visa for Thailand to have the baby, and we purchased our tickets yesterday! I'm working on getting the baby's room ready as well as preparing for our Thanksgiving Dinner with our staff. I can't believe Thanksgiving is this Thursday! We sure do miss our families especially during this time of year.
I guess that's all for now. I've got to go work on the pulled pork for dinner. All of our guy staffers are coming over for dinner and video games tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment