Monday, June 7, 2010

It's been a while...

I haven't blogged for a while. It's not for a lack of blogging material, I just haven't had the time or the motivation. We've been hosting a group of seven college students from Grace University for the last two weeks. They are an awesome group of people, and we've really enjoyed having them. Currently they are out in the mountains with Chris teaching English at some small village schools. Other exciting news is that Sue, Katie, and Micah arrived a week ago! They are in the village as well right now, but we be traveling back to the USA with me and the girls. That's right, we will be heading back to the States in one week!!! I can't believe it. So... needless to say, it's been pretty busy here, but I'll be posting some photos soon.

1 comment:

  1. YAY pictures :-) I seriously have the cutest nieces ever.

    ReplyDelete