Monday, May 30, 2011

Zoe Mei @16 months







I've really been remiss about blogging about Zoe's milestones but better late than never right? Zoe turned 16 months last week! I know. I can't believe it either. It seems that 16 was the magic number for her too. She's been walking while holding onto someone's hands for several months now, but she just wasn't ready to do it on her own. Then last week she decided she was ready, and now she's all over the place!! She still toddles with her hands in the air ( oh the cuteness!!), and she is thrilled with herself every time she does it. She also has suddenly started saying so many new words! Her vocabulary development right now is very similar to how Bailey's developed in that she says a lot more Chinese words than English words. Her favorites right now are:
gou gou-dog
mao-cat
mama
dada
jie jie-older sister (this is how she refers to Bailey)
down
no
wow!
shower
duai- correct
AiYi-Auntie
more
water
She is so precious. She still doesn't sleep through the night, but she's been sick ALOT this year with coughs that wake her up, poor thing.
Right now I am really enjoying how the girls are beginning to interact and play and dance with each other. They are going to be best friends for sure.
We love you Zoe Mei!

No comments:

Post a Comment