I absolutely cannot believe that my baby girl is already 9 months! Where has the time gone? Looking back and seeing how fast she has grown up makes me so grateful that I have gotten to experience and cherish every moment of her growth, every milestone, every facial expression, and every new discovery because I am so blessed to be a stay at home mom. I would not give up my time with Bailey for anything. Yes I'm not teaching a lot of dance classes or making a ton of money, but I am contributing to the character development of a precious little person. I am her favorite person right now, but I know that won't be the case forever. So now, I'll just enjoy it and relish every moment. I love being a mom.
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Bailey Grace is 9 months old today!
I absolutely cannot believe that my baby girl is already 9 months! Where has the time gone? Looking back and seeing how fast she has grown up makes me so grateful that I have gotten to experience and cherish every moment of her growth, every milestone, every facial expression, and every new discovery because I am so blessed to be a stay at home mom. I would not give up my time with Bailey for anything. Yes I'm not teaching a lot of dance classes or making a ton of money, but I am contributing to the character development of a precious little person. I am her favorite person right now, but I know that won't be the case forever. So now, I'll just enjoy it and relish every moment. I love being a mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment