All of the sudden Bailey isn't an infant anymore- she's a little girl with a gigantic grin, big personality, and an infatuation with her newly developed mobility. In the past two weeks she has started to actually crawl, clap her hands, and do the "Bailey is SO BIG" motions. Wow. She is so adorable- the most adorable 91/2 month old (of course I'm not partial :). She also says "dadda", refers to bananas and nursing as "nana" and sometimes says "mama", but I'm not sure if she has actually connected me to that word. I know I blog about Bailey all the time, but considering that it's mostly family that read this, I don't think you all get sick of it. Every time I turn on music, she stops what she's doing and starts doing a little rocking beat motion. Her most exciting dance step to date is her hip hop chest pops. I'm serious. I say, "Bailey chest pop!" and she sticks out her little rib cage-da da- and gives me a grin. I may just have a little dancer in there after all.
On a different note, our friends from Shanghai, Jeff and Suzanne have finally arrived in Kunming. They are neighbors and we're thrilled to have them here. They are freshly married (about two weeks I think) and are eager to start their lives in Kunming. I just wanted to give a little shout out to them since I'm sure they'll make there ways into this blog every once and a while. Well I hear my little dear chatting in her pack-and-play. I better go get her from her nap.
Peace.
Awww...thanks for the shout out, we do appreciate, and I will visit this blog to see all the cute Bailey pictures!
ReplyDelete