Recently Chris and I have been watching some episodes of "Hell's Kitchen". It's a reality tv show where chefs are competing to be the executive chef at Gordon Ramsey's new Los Angeles restaurant. The point in watching the show is to get some inspiration to spice up our kitchen in the coffee shop. Needless to say, Chris was very inspired. Last night he made me the most incredible and beautiful dinner I have ever eaten. He did all the shopping, made me stay out of the kitchen, and then blind folded me so that I would have no clue what he was making. It turned out to be stuffed chicken wrapped in bacon served with a pea and broad bean risotto. All was then topped with a wine glaze sauce. WOW. It was so incredibly sweet of him to do all this work just for me! I have such a great husband.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
My very own Gordon Ramsey
Recently Chris and I have been watching some episodes of "Hell's Kitchen". It's a reality tv show where chefs are competing to be the executive chef at Gordon Ramsey's new Los Angeles restaurant. The point in watching the show is to get some inspiration to spice up our kitchen in the coffee shop. Needless to say, Chris was very inspired. Last night he made me the most incredible and beautiful dinner I have ever eaten. He did all the shopping, made me stay out of the kitchen, and then blind folded me so that I would have no clue what he was making. It turned out to be stuffed chicken wrapped in bacon served with a pea and broad bean risotto. All was then topped with a wine glaze sauce. WOW. It was so incredibly sweet of him to do all this work just for me! I have such a great husband.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment