Anyway, the rest of single parent week went fine. I noticed that every day I seemed to get more and more tired, and it was starting to add up. Play dates, cooking, taking out the dog, every moment that Bailey wasn't demanding my attention led to a wild moment of thinking for me, "What needs to be done??". I'm not sure how the potty training thing is going to turn out. This morning Bailey peed in our bed and then all over the floor. However I probably wasn't being as diligent as I should have been about taking her to the bathroom. I was nauseas which is odd for me. Chris made me a smoothy this morning, and I don't think the acidity of the fruit was pleasing to the baby. I started dry heaving in the toilet and realized I needed to eat something neutral fast. I went to the pantry ( STUPID MOVE! When you're about to barf you should always stay near the toilet. Send someone else for the crackers. ) and puked all over our shelf of food. I started crying and Chris came running. Now Chris is a strong wonderful man, but there is one thing that he cannot handle and that is vomit. He started heaving when he went in there to get me the crackers which were also covered in vomit. At this point Bailey was running around naked because neither of us had had a chance to clean her from her accident. She decided what mommy was doing was very interesting and proceeded to fake vomit her cracker on the rug and then toilet. I started laughing in mid cry. It was just too funny. I then had to get serious and explain to her that she shouldn't fake vomit. Mommy was sick and throwing up is not a good thing unless absolutely necessary.
No comments:
Post a Comment