Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Single parent week day 3- potty training day

Potty training- a success??? Not quite. I used a method that was supposed to have Bailey trained in one day. She had five accidents in her big girl pants yesterday and already one today. She has all the signs for being ready so I'm going to keep at it for a few days. And of course, the time when I really really need my washer to work it won't turn on. GRRRRRR!!! So frustrating. All the normal tricks like unplugging it for a few hours etc... are not working. The dirty laundry is overflowing, the dog is eating my dinners off the counter in the kitchen which she knows she is not allowed to enter, and I can't breathe. I don't think it's the baby. I think it's stress. I want my husband to come back!!! He may get to get to come home early which would be wonderful.
Pray for me to have a good attitude and patience with Bailey and the dog.
I know these are all minor things in the grand scheme of things. It's just hard to keep that perspective.

1 comment:

  1. I'll be so curious how your results go. I hope the best for you and Bailey with potty training; I do have friends who have truly potty trained in three days. But my kids did not. : ) Anyway, hang in there, mama! Those crazy days come and pass. Keep laughing. I wish I were closer to help and to laugh with you!

    ReplyDelete