Chris left yesterday afternoon for a week long trip of traveling around Yunnan to sell our coffee beans. I was not thrilled to see him go and neither was he, but it had to be done in order for us to expand our roasting business. Instead of just getting through the days I'm trying to be really proactive and scheduled as far as activities and meals for Bailey this week. I need to remind myself to rest though, I was on my feet ALL DAY today so I could take advantage of every moment. During Bailey's nap I made homemade salsa, roasted pumpkin, and pureed cauliflower, and carrots to slip into meals throughout the week. Tomorrow we have to buy some more food because despite all that cooking we still don't have much to eat, and then Tuesday is potty training day!!!
I love my little girl and getting to spend every minute with her is priceless. Despite her slipping and busting her lip and the dog puking, it was a great productive day. Chris made some sales too!!!
I'll keep you posted on how single parent week goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment