Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thailand update and almost a mommy of two!!


I have two days left to only have one child!! I am not looking forward to the actual surgery, but I am excited to meet our new baby girl. According to Dr. Cathreeya she is fat and healthy!
We've been having a lovely time in Thailand with the arrival of my mom and Chris. My mom watched Bailey so Chris and I could have a date to go see Avatar in 3d. It was amazing! Then Chris had a daddy date with Bailey last night so my mom and I could go to dinner then shopping at the Night Bazaar. It was so much fun! I already feel like I'm having Bailey withdrawal by not being with her 24/7. I guess I need to get used to that!
Chris and I will head out in the early am on Monday on the motorcycle to go prep for the surgery which will be at 9am. My dad arrives tomorrow so he and my mom will take Bailey to the hospital where they can all await Itty Bitty's arrival! This little girl will be here in three days, and we still haven't chosen a name!!!
We won't be able to delay long as we have to get her paper work going right away. Please be in prayer for my surgery and her healthy arrival. Stay posted for pics!!

1 comment: