Hi, my name is Elizabeth. If y'all are who I think you are, I went to China with you in the CCCU exchange program in 2003. Hint: Do you remember Dr. J and Liza? I was in the program with a girl named Elizabeth Ford (who was in the movie center stage). She liked a guy in the program named Chris Alford. I used a cane to walk with.My email is elanrach@nmsu.edu. If you are the people I'm thinking of, and you'd like to keep in touch, let me know.
Congratulations, Liz and Chris!!! She's lovely.
ReplyDeleteHi, my name is Elizabeth. If y'all are who I think you are, I went to China with you in the CCCU exchange program in 2003. Hint: Do you remember Dr. J and Liza? I was in the program with a girl named Elizabeth Ford (who was in the movie center stage). She liked a guy in the program named Chris Alford. I used a cane to walk with.My email is elanrach@nmsu.edu. If you are the people I'm thinking of, and you'd like to keep in touch, let me know.
ReplyDelete